Anyways... as I have stated before B, my sister-in-law has been here all summer for a clinical as she continues down the road in PT school. It has been so much fun hearing about her experience! I am so thankful that she has enjoyed this experience, and just how passionate she has become! Hearing different stories not only make me appreciate the health and life I have, but also become more aware of what others may be facing.
Through her experience here in Otown she has gained an appreciation for her mentor, J. I have never met him, but seems like a great doctor, great husband, and one amazing dad of three.B appreciates J's willingness to teach and just being real with her. I think it is going to be an adjustment for B, but I know they will keep in touch.
B wanted to do something special for J and she came up with the idea last week to do a knit/crochet combo of hats to give for J's three little girls as a thank you gift. This is what we came up with:
This was our first hat... I think it turned out well. The strip was crocheted to add length to the hat, but it turned out well. This was the first time I tried crocheting flowers although the pattern has been in my bag for years!
And here is the final hat (I think this is my favorite one). I don't think the pictures do it justice... if you don't mind me saying so... they are cute!
I hope that J knows that there was a lot of love put into those knots...knots of love! Thanks Bre for letting me join in on the project, so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment