After the weekend was over I found myself at the kitchen sink doing dishes. We have this plaque on the ledge of our window by the sink. It says, "Home is where your story begins." How true! Here we have this new home and we are ready for our life to begin. It is fun to think about what is to come, and what these walls are going to see over the next several years. Wasn't there a song or something about that; if these walls could talk or something?
Anyways...Z & I look forward to hosting many more weekends like this past and are ready for the new adventure of life to begin for us. Sam will be ever present in our home. I always tell myself that he has the best seat in the universe to see our home. I know he is always looking down on us, cheering us on.
Here are some other photos from the weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment