Sweet Treats

Ok, You guessed it... Z is doing masters classwork again so yes... I am blogging again! It is so nice to catch up on blogging. There is nothing like sipping on cocoa, wearing sweatpants, and writing about cookies and life.

The past couple of weeks I have done lots of baking. I have had a few cookie orders, and company here so that means sweet treats for breakfast and munching. After my first try was success with caramel rolls, I tried a new one. I decided to do two separate small pans and do one caramel and one frosted. They were YUMMY! B, Z's sister was here to share in trying them. I think why I love baking is because it is usually for a special occasion. Where there is good food, there is usually good company. That held true with our morning with B.

I always say it, but I am so lucky to have family in the same town and close by. I am REALLY looking forward to doing some baking when my sister and husband come in May! I miss my sister. I think sometimes that the distance of us now has made us grow closer in a way, but man... I wish I could just make those weekend trips to Chicago sometimes! Counting down the days Valerie!! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment