Valentine's Around The House

I enjoy Valentine's Day. Not for the ushy gooshy cards and gestures, but I just love hearts. I love the colors and the cheeriness it brings to me. It is also the holiday that promises me that Spring is just around the corner, although this Minnesota winter has not been bad at all!
For Christmas I received a light up tree from At Home America. I decided that it has found a permanent place on our table in the entry way of our home. It doesn't just need to be for Christmas, does it?!? It is going to be my four seasons tree. I took the Christmas down a few weeks ago. I got creative while taking a break from making flowers and came of with these simple little heart ornaments for the tree. I really would like to make a garland of these to put along the mirror as well that is on the wall by the tree. It is amazing what I can do with my glue gun. I am looking forward to making more ornaments as the seasons change and holidays come. If you have any ideas let me know!




(This was my coffee cup during the project..inspiration? Maybe! Oh, and I am sure there will be Valentine's cookies coming soon! Those are my favorite to make!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment