You want Samoa?

One of my guilty pleasures in life and as a cookie lover is the Samoa cookie by the one and only Girl Scouts! I can only find this cookie once a year.
Well, it is Girl Scout cookie season yet again, but I couldn't come to terms buying a couple of boxes of Samoas for $3.50 a box (even though it would be worth it). Well, I went to Google and I found this recipe for Samoas...Yummy! I know I am not the only lover of the cookies so I will share the resp... I know you will want samoa! Enjoy! (Oh, and by the way... I did by four boxes of cookies, but they are tagalongs and thin mints, my other choice of cookies.)


(I know they are not perfect looking. I was supposed to put a hole through the middle, but I just didn't want to take the time. None the less... they still are Delicious.)


Due to the step by step instructions and well my lack of discriptive terms... here is the link in which I found the recipe:


http://grouprecipes.com/96035/homemade-samoas-girl-scout-cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment