No, she isn't mine but I just have to share this little doll with you all. This is Aleah Teresa. Mandy, my cousin, and her wonderful husband Claudio (see family picture below) welcomed this little bundle of joy into the world this month. She is so precious, and I am sure Uncle Bob is a gushing grandpa. I wonder if he has made a brag book yet?!? Anyways, this is just so excited and just fun to think about as Z and I are hoping to have a family in the future.It is crazy to think we are old enough for this parenting stuff. I remember with Mandy, my sister, and I would put on dog and horse shoes at family gatherings to keep entertained. Now that Mandy and Claudio have there new addition, it is fun to think about how now at our family get-to-gethers, our children will be putting on dog and horse shoes for us. So weird, but so cool!
Congrats Mandy and Claudio! What a great gift of a child. I will be praying for you guys, and I cannot wait to hear about Aleah and meet her soon (hopefully)!
No comments:
Post a Comment