It has become a tradition that we go to UB's (Uncle Bob's) house for the 4th of July, and this year Z and I carried the tradition. We even took a couple of extra days to spend time with UB and relax and get a quality visit in. I love my uncle so much. He is an incredibly giving and humble individual. I am so thankful that I have him in my life!!
UB's passion is sailing. He has a wonderful sailboat on Lake Michigan. We could not have asked for better weather. By looking at the pictures you would have no idea that it was a 90 degree day when we left the harbor everyday, but it was PERFECT out on the lake. I could have been more happy. I had my two best guys by my side. I was one lucky girl. Anyways, here are so pictures of our adventures on the boat one afternoon:
No comments:
Post a Comment