Back On The Boat

This past week Z and I took our traditional trip to UB's house for the 4th of July.  This trip we do every year, but this time it was extra special because we got to see my cousin Mandy and her daughter Aleah. They traveled up from Miami to get some family time. We missed Claudio, Mandy's husband, on the trip, but we sure did take lots of pictures for him to see and made lots of memories.
UB, me, & Z hanging on the sail boat. What a great way to spend a 95 degree day. Nothing like relaxing on Lake Michigan, sailing.

Z& I (traditional couple shot, I know)


Aleah!! She was such a sweet young lady! She loved playing in the water and chasing Baxter.

Baxter and Aleah... they were attached to each other the whole weekend. Two peas in a pod!

A picture before we go

Me, Aleah, & Mandy (my cousin... we miss you Claudio in this picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment