I have been horrible and have neglected my blog this summer! It has been a busy couple of months for Z and I. We have been on mini vacations, visiting family, traveling for weddings, and well... just plain busy! I know that the coming months will only get more busy as we are expecting a baby girl on Thanksgiving!
It is crazy to think that the day of us becoming parents might actually happen! Because of our past, I was wondering if this day would ever come. Now that I am 30 weeks along... that day is approaching and reality is setting in... we are going to be parents!
The baby's room is coming together, and gifts are starting to arrive. As much as I am excited I do not want to take anything for granted, and I still find myself holding back my excitement. I know God has a plan and I am excited to see the path he has us on, but I am nervous too. I guess that is the human side of me.
I have not taken many pictures so I do not have anything to share, but I am sure will be on their way. Thank you for praying for us as we are on this journey. My prayer is that Z and I can welcome this baby girl into the world with loving arms, knowing God has a purpose for her life. I pray each day that God will bless her with health and a heart for the Lord.
More to come... just thought I would write and play "catch up." Thanks for your support!
:) i'm so thrilled for you two, and definitely keeping you and baby in our prayers!
ReplyDelete