She is Here!


After hearing so many birth stories, having anxiety, being scared, and being excited... we now have our own story... Lucy's story. She is here! Lucy Rose was born on Monday, November 19th at 3:54pm! She was 8lbs 4oz, and 22 inches long (I think she will be on the basketball court with her dad before we know it!).

We are adjusting to being new parents, and it is everything I thought it would be and more. I just love this little peanut and we hardly know each other! She is a sweet baby girl and we are so blessed, humbled, and in awe that God chose us to be her parents. God has blessed us and even though some say we have been through enough, it is about time... yeah, I would like to think that too, but we are on this journey and it just goes to show that in God's perfect timing, he will bless us. I couldn't imagine it any other way. Because what we have been through, I have not forgotten those two, but I appreciate the one in my arms so much more.

Even though my days consist of sweatpants (lucky to get a shower) and being inside at home, I am so happy to be here. I love life so much more because this little one is in my life. Z and I have grown closer and admire each other so much more... it is a deep love and I am so grateful for my little family.  Even Baxter (the dog) enjoys Lucy... he won't leave a room without her!

So thankful, so blessed. I truly can say right now... I am loving my life.


1 comment: