Baking

Since having Lucy I have put aside one of my favorite hobbies for now, baking. As most of you know I love making sugar cookies (hence the name of my blog), decorating them, and giving them away. Even though I am not the best at it, I enjoy doing it but it is so time consuming. Now I know what people mean when they asked me, "when did you find time to do these?" With a baby.... there is no time right now, and I am TOTALLY ok with it... meaning I have a child to care for and that I rather be busy with her anyways than worrying about cookies... have I mentioned I feel so blessed we are parents?

I have gotten my baking fix with other things just not the sugar cookies. One of my favorite finds was due to my new found love for the Pioneer Woman on the Food Network. I have watched her show and have been obsessed with her blog. I encourage you to check it out. In fact... here is a link to one of my favorite deserts (thank you Ree). It is easy, quick, and you can do it in a nap time if needed but it tastes like you baked all day.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/05/knock-you-naked-brownies/

Enjoy the brownies and save one for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment