At first Lucy just checked Ernie out. This was their first meeting (well, for today anyways). Lucy was just staring at him, checking him out to make sure he wanted to play
Once Lucy and Ernie became acquainted they bonded right away. Lucy grabbed him for a hug. It was quite a long embrace but Ernie didn't seem to mind.
After the long hug, Lucy got hungry but inside of nibbling on her hand or fingers... it was Ernie's fingers!
Ernie didn't like that very much, so Lucy and Ernie talked it out and now are friends again!
Ok, so this blog post was probably more for my entertainment during nap time, but it was fun to see Lucy interacting with Ernie. As we played I wondered what she was really thinking, and what her imagination will be like as she gets older. I am so thankful for laughter, baby smiles, and adventures with Ernie this morning. It was just a small little blessing and memory of hopefully many that Lucy and I will make in the future. Taking in all the little moments before I return to work next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment