Our Lucy is now three months old..yes, I know... it is going by so fast already. She is actually 15 weeks this week, and it is hard to imagine that she will be four months old! We love Lucy and are so blessed to have her as our child. I could go on an on about who she is and the little lady she is becoming, but it would take forever. Through it all I just am amazed by God's love, grace, and his creation as I see that all when I think of being a mom and having a child.
Anyways, here are some photos from her three month photo session. My friend and amazing talented photographer, Laura, took these photos, check her blog and site (you can find it in the column of my blog). Enjoy, and I hope our little Lu brings you joy!





No comments:
Post a Comment