I think we always think of Easter being about bunnies, flowers, and eggs. Well, at least this is the worldly view of it. Who doesn't like candy, and I always love an excuse to make cookies! There is so much more to this weekend than that!
This week in Minnesota has not been pretty. You would think for the end of April that it would at least be sunny and above 50 degrees, but oh no... it is 40 degrees and rainy. We even had several inches of snow this week. I was feeling kind of down about the weather one morning driving to work and then I thought what a good reminder the snow is. God washes us white as snow. God sent his son to die for my sin. Me! You! All of us! I was just in awe with this little reminder of snow that God sent to us Midwesterners this weekend. I think this is more exciting to celebrate than bunnies and candy!
Ok, you know me... I have to show cookiesI did for Easter. Here they are:
No comments:
Post a Comment