Cinderella, Cinderella



Like I stated in my previous blog; my mother was in the musical Cinderella here at local theatre group. She was fantastic, hilarious, and talented! The whole cast was amazing and did a wonderful job in this production.

My mom has been involved in theatre for several years now, and I have been to several plays and musicals. I am just in awe of the time commitment that these volunteers give to the theatre!

There is something special and unique about live theatre. If a mistake is made like a missed cue or fall; there is an art to cover it up so those of us in the audience have no idea.

Thank you actors and actresses for your talents and dedication, and thank you mom for making me laugh! It is so great to see you in these productions. I am so happy that you are finally taking the time to do something you enjoy after putting your desires aside to help provide for my sister and I! I cannot wait until the next performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment