The best part of summer is the increase in travel. The best are visits are of family, and to be a visitor to family.
We had the chance to visit with Andrew (our godson) again just a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun. Those of you who live in Steele County know that the fair is "the place" to spend your time. I am not much of a fair person, but I really enjoyed myself with the family. Andrew is from the city of Chicago so it was so fun to watch and laugh and view the fair in the eyes of a child... what more could you want: food, games, rides, and people watching.
Andrew is such a dear boy, and I cannot wait to hear about the beginning of school and all of his adventures.
I look forward to the day... someday... that Z & I can know the love for a child, our own child. It will come in the Lord's timing, and I am ok with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment