The weekend consisted of shopping, laughing, watching Scrubs, going to a venue with dueling pianos, and of course... a Twins Game. The game was a good one, and of course it was a nail biting ending due to the closing pitches against the Rangers. It was a blast as always, and it was fun to share the day with great friends in Target Field.
It is fun to think how not only how Z's and relationship has gotten stronger our first year of marriage, but also how our relationships with each others' friends have gotten stronger. This group of friends I call my own, and I am so glad that we try to visit on regular basis. I truly am blessed in life to have the amazing friends. I cannot say it enough. I know saying that has become a theme in my blogs, but it is good to be reminded of the little blessings in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment