Stichin'

I am at the stage in life where all my girlfriends are having babies! What a great joy to bring into the world. Newborns are so innocent, cute, and is exciting to think about what they are going to be when they grow up. What their first words are going to be.
It has been a goal of mine to knit all these new arrivals a gift. I also am becoming a firm believer in handmade gifts. There is something about knowing some one spent so much time in making something for you verses picking something in the store. I know it is not perfect, I know some one out there can do a lot better, but I am proud of my commitment and creations. Besides... the imperfections just add character, right?!?
As I have been making these blankets I have been praying not only for this new blessing to come into the world, but also for the parents. Congrats to you new mothers; well, mothers in general! What an amazing blessing and journey to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment