Baby Gift Idea #2

I did some gifts earlier in the year for a friend of mine that was having a baby boy. I made some tie onesies. You can see them under 'knots of love' section. I know it is not crochet or knit, but it was sewing... that needs knots, right?!



Anyways, we have another friend of ours that is expecting a baby girl in May. I had extra onesies laying around. I saw this idea on several blogs and thought I would give it a whirl. It is a necklace onesie.
I think I am going to add some pink bows to the white one to add some color, but I think they are cute. The mom definitely embraces her girly side being from a family of all boys so I hope she enjoys them as I went off of her style for sure! If anything... like I have said time and time again... I do this to pray for people and think of people. I hope they enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. These onesies are gorgeous! You're so crafty & talented friend!

    ReplyDelete