Today is my Dad's birthday. It was a fun filled day of good food, game playing, and laughs.
Sometimes I feel bad that dads because it seems as though they get robbed of nice gifts, well... at least my dad. Dad is a person who does not want a things and even if he did he would not impose to tell us about it. He is so selfless and just cares about being together and providing for his family, but sometimes that makes him a hard person to shop for!
I think this year he got the best gift of all... time with family. I know not all our family was here on Dad's exact day, I know that we live in the same time and get to see them quite a bit, but life is too short not to enjoy these moments together.
Don't worry though, I know my dad all to well and know that he has a sweet tooth. So, this morning I brought over some homemade caramel rolls to kick the day off right, and I think he enjoyed them!
Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you! I know I am a married girl now, but I will always be your little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment