Fairy Godmother





The other night I was sitting on my couch skyping with my sister. Just a typical Thursday night. I was enjoying a quiet house as my husband was out playing basketball. All of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring. I looked at the clock, and it was 8:00pm. I thought there was something wrong, why would some one come to our door at that time? I excused myself from my sister, turned out the outside lights, open the door, and I looked straight forward ready to greet some one at the door. No one was there. I then looked for a car or something... no one there. The only think I saw was a box with my name on it. It kind of creeped me out, but I walked back over to the computer to talk with my sister and told her what happened.


I read the note, it was from my "fairy godmother." Then I looked puzzled at my sister. I opened the beautiful packaging with encouragement from my sister. It was a teapot!! I have been wanting one! How did they know that?Who did that? Does the fairy godmother really exist? I have been racking my brain since this happened, calling and texting everyone, but who is it?


Fairy Godmother, where ever, or who ever you are... thank you! What a blessing. I am so flattered that some one would do this for me. I am excited to make tea, and I just small every time I look over to my stove top. I normally do not like surprises, but this is so fun! I will remember this forever! It is such a little, but thoughtful thing... thank you, thank you, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment